Mental Health Awareness
Mental Health Awareness courses can be tailored to suit your needs. They involve a range of activities which engage participants in discussions about mental health and recognising common mental health difficulties such as anxiety and depression. Courses help participants understand what they can do to support colleagues, service users and others experiencing mental health issues.
Topics can include:
- What is mental health?
- What affects our mental health?
- Recognising signs of mental health problems
- How and where to get help
- Equality, the law and adjustments
- Exploring what participants can do to look after their own well-being
‘Really excellent session,’ University Staff 2016
[gravityform id=”16″ title=”true” description=”false”]